Monday, November 28, 2016

 
Nothing is more heart wrenching than to get a call from your wife, visiting family for the holiday at in laws home that CPS has just taken the kids claiming the home is un safe. This is gonna me my real time account of the proceedings forth, having just gotten this call on Monday November 28th 2016.  This will be the goings on thru my eyes of what the people are trying to do.. Rip my family apart. This is for evidence, this is for the protection of my family. There will be some cold hard truth and facts come to light that some of the readers can't handle.. Those who can handle it? GETS IT...

I will be updating with pictures, recordings, screenshots and any other evidence that will protect me for the VULTURES that preyed upon my family and meticulously and sneakily took away my kids while they were visiting grandma at grandmas house.

from this brief pre-text above and this point foward. everything is going online ON AND FOR PUBLIC RECORD.

What they did to me, and how I am dealing with it to make things right...

thanks
TRg

Here's the catch and stay tuned for what I find out about the kicker.. about an hour after they left with the kids.. the police bought my wife a citation for leaving the front door open and the excuse for the ticket was that 'anyone could have just come in and took the baby' .. so. the KIDNAPPERS KIDNAPPED MY KIDS TO PROTECT THEM FROM WOULD BE KIDNAPPERS IN A SMALL TOWN> where everyone leaves their front doors open weather permitting .

can't wait till the internet get's a hold of this one, it's gonna be an interesting experience. I know we are good parents, I know right from wrong and so do my kids.

Good Luck Kidnappers... I will use the very laws you hide behind against you. just like you use anything I say against me... Getta Using...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Form8
 
Name:
Email:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]